ABOUT

ALDRICH is a leading manufacturer of Reciprocating Pumps and systems.

Founded in 1902 as a division of Allentown Rolling Mills, Aldrich Pump Company started manufacturing the world’s first reciprocating positive displacement pumps for steel mills and mine dewatering. They developed the porcelain plungers and were the first in building Quintuplex, Septuplex and Nonuplex Pumps. Since then ALDRICH Reciprocating Plunger Pumps are inherently designed for reliable high-energy, heavy-duty service in specialized applications.

1902
Founded division of Allentown Rolling Mills
1916
direct drive for reciprocating pumps
1918
High-speed pumps with 120 rpm crankshaft speed
1927
First variable stroke multi - cylinder reciprocating pump
1939
crankshaft operating speeds of 225 rpm.